Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello!

We will meet on Monday, May 20 at Guitar Solutions in Ontario. Yes! I am back from my travels and ready to play.

I don't have any new songs to post, so I'm posting links to ukulele festivals around the Northwest. These look like fun--summer camps for grownups! They offer workshops and jam sessions, so it's a good chance to learn new techniques and hone your playing.


Ukulele University, July 19--21 near Bend, Oregon
UKULELE UNIVERSITY

Tunes in the Dunes, September 20--22, on the Oregon Coast
TUNES IN THE DUNES


 Oakridge Ukulele Festival, August 2--4, Oakridge, Oregon
OAKRIDGE UKULELE FESTIVAL

Of course, don't forget our local Weiser Fiddle Festival. Although I don't see any ukulele workshops offered, I know that several folks take their ukes and play during the jam sessions at the campground.

Weiser Fiddle Week, third full week of June, Weiser, Idaho
WEISER FIDDLE FESTIVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment