Monday, September 24, 2012

The next meeting of the Ontario Ukulele Strummers is Monday, October 1, 2012 at Guitar Solutions on 4th Ave. in Ontario, Oregon. We meet from 6:30--8:00pm.

Please print out all of our the songs and bring them with you. If you have a song you'd like to teach, email it to me as a Word attachment so I can post it on our website, or bring 10-15 copies. I don't want to impose on Bill and Deanna to make copies for us since they are so kind to let us meet in their store! 

I will add new songs, so make sure you open the first post (September 2012) to download all of our song sheets. I keep mine in a binder in alphabetical order for easy reference.

I've added a few things to work on ahead of time. We probably won't get to every song, but we all need a challenge, right?

Can't wait to see you all next Monday!

Autumn Leaves Am

Cindy

Scarborough Fair

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW C

KumBaYa, Happy Birthday, You Are My Sunshine

WAGON WHEEL

No comments:

Post a Comment